Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des gréements de fortune

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Galvanik (Zug), Switzerland

2 participants
AuteurMessage
spitty

Galvanik (Zug), Switzerland Empty
MessageSujet: Galvanik (Zug), Switzerland   Galvanik (Zug), Switzerland EmptySam 3 Fév - 4:38

F**K!!!!!!!!!!! What a great Show!!!!!! Shocked
I go often to concerts, but...that was A SHOW EXTRAORDINAIRE with all the essential elements of FUNK music......
I experienced a very unique mixture of P-Funk, Sly, Cameo and early 80ies Funk Music combined with the "new sound" of artists like D'Angelo.

If you like guitar Solos a la Jesse Johnson, early 80ies type of Funk Rhythm Guitar, wormy Sythesizer Solos, Syth Riffs a la Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis/ The Time, Vocals a la P-Funk/ Sly Stone, and tight Horn Riffs a la Cameo..... thats the CONCERT for U!!
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

Big Props to the man on Lead Vocals and Bass. Such a Great voice and feeling for Songwriting......
There was this Song with somethin like "excuse moi.....c'est pas".....damn thats one of the coolest songs I heard in the last few years.

I hope U guys will soon have a Record Deal, so I can listen to your songs in my car....

Once again:
Thanx for this absolut great Funk show!!!!
And big Props to all the greements-members.
Eric du geile siäch!

bounce

See u soon in Bern, Switzerland in April......yepp, yepp

PS@Jay:
Your cover version of Head is the killer.....I listen to it all the time.

Spitty

Suspect
Gloire au P! elephant
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
dafonk

Galvanik (Zug), Switzerland Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Galvanik (Zug), Switzerland   Galvanik (Zug), Switzerland EmptyMer 7 Fév - 3:19

Thanks for the nice comments !
The greements of fortune are the bomb bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Galvanik (Zug), Switzerland
Page 1 sur 1