Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum des gréements de fortune

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Love you're Music!

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Simon2

Love you're Music! Empty
MessageSujet: Love you're Music!   Love you're Music! EmptyVen 1 Déc - 15:07

Excuse-moi, mon francais n'est pas très bon. Je vais écrire en anglais.

Found you via Youtube. Great band! I love the guitare riffs and the keyboards in Jam, the bass and the keyboards in Etincelle and the drums in nearly every song. You got one hell of a drummer there! The horns can't be life anyway. Did you book Tower of Power for the concerts? Amazing! But please do yourself a favour and get a female singer Smile
Will I be able to buy your album? Maybe over the internet?

A Fan from Hamburg
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
dafonk

Love you're Music! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Love you're Music!   Love you're Music! EmptyVen 1 Déc - 15:55

Simon2 a écrit:
Excuse-moi, mon francais n'est pas très bon. Je vais écrire en anglais.

Found you via Youtube. Great band! I love the guitare riffs and the keyboards in Jam, the bass and the keyboards in Etincelle and the drums in nearly every song. You got one hell of a drummer there! The horns can't be life anyway. Did you book Tower of Power for the concerts? Amazing!
Thanks a lot for the comments !

Simon2 a écrit:
But please do yourself a favour and get a female singer Smile
The greements don't have a female singer, it's an all man group as were the OHIO PLAYERS or TOWER OF POWER. But maybe the members can explain me better than this, anyway there's Sandra NKake who did some backing vocals in our album and sings with us from time to time.

Simon2 a écrit:
Will I be able to buy your album?

The album should be available in febuary-mars 2007.

Simon2 a écrit:
Maybe over the internet?
We hope to put it via iTunes or cbaby.
Simon2

Love you're Music! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Love you're Music!   Love you're Music! EmptySam 2 Déc - 14:24

Hi dafonk!

Don't understand me wrong, your singing is not bad. It's just my personal taste. Funk is about the music not about the vocals anyway. But since some of your songs also have jazz and soul influences i thought it might sound very smooth. Invite N'Dea Davenport Smile
dafonk

Love you're Music! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Love you're Music!   Love you're Music! EmptyDim 3 Déc - 15:30

Simon2 a écrit:
Hi dafonk!

Don't understand me wrong, your singing is not bad. It's just my personal taste. Funk is about the music not about the vocals anyway. But since some of your songs also have jazz and soul influences i thought it might sound very smooth. Invite N'Dea Davenport Smile
No missunderstanding here Wink Good idea to invite N'Dea !
Contenu sponsorisé

Love you're Music! Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Love you're Music!   Love you're Music! Empty

Love you're Music!
Page 1 sur 1